Join Councilmember Todd Gloria at Lestat’s on Park for a Spring Community Coffee on Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Take an opportunity to join your neighbors for an open discussion with the Councilmember.
Open to all members of the public.
Come one, come all to the Trolley Barn Park 25th Anniversary festivities. It took quite a fight to make Old Trolley Barn Park a reality. Now it’s time to revisit that spirit of community perseverance by celebrating the park’s 25th anniversary.
DATE: Saturday, April 16th
TIME: 11 am – 4 pm
LOCATION: Why, Old Trolley Barn Park, of course! On Adams Avenue between Georgia St & Panorama Drive
Entertainment on the Main Stage
* 11 am: Welcome from County Supervisor Ron Roberts & Council Member Todd Gloria
* 11:30 am: Hullabaloo Kid-Folk Music
* 12:30 pm: The John Hull, Rob Deez & Kenny Eng
* 12:30: Field Day for kids – Grab a friend or sibling and join in the 50 yard dash, three legged race, egg & spoon relay, and more
All Day Activities
* Dog agility course compliments of Kamp Kanine Daycare for Dogs
* Outdoor games, coloring station, face-painting
In addition to the aforementioned program items, we’ll also have photo opportunities available with our ostrich mascot, as well as yummy desserts and ice cream for purchase from Twiggs and Mrs. Frostie. Finally, we’ll be selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a gift card from one of our local Uptown establishments.
We’d currently like to thank Miller Design, Mary Anne Stevens Realty, Pemberley Realty, Twiggs, Trader Joe’s, Kamp Kanine, and The Fund for Animals Wildlife for their sponsorship.
If you are interested in volunteering or have ideas regarding what would make this event truly special, please let us know!